Don’t get me wrong, I love a beach holiday but I get extremely bored! I like to be constantly doing something. So below are my top 5 places that I have been to and/or would love to visit!!
1. New York – four times I’ve visited this amazing city now and I just fall in love more each time. It’s true what they say – it’s the city that never sleeps! The best way of getting to see everything is to get on a hop on, hop off bus! Can normally get an all day ticket for $30!
2. Dubai – I’ve never been here! I’ve got a few friends who have been and they loved it. Must admit, I fell in love with the look of Dubai when I watched Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.
3. Hong Kong – once again, another place I’d love to visit! It’s another new culture that I’d love to experience (as well as doing the shopping over there!!!).
4. Florida – for one thing only…Disney!!! First time I went I was 5 1/2 and even now at nearly 33, whenever I hear the words ‘we are going to Disney’ I just turn into a kid again!!
5. Los Angeles – when I was there before, we only visited as we stayed in Anaheim (once again for Disney!), so I’d love to spend a week actually in LA! There’s so much to do and I’m one of these people that would find something to do for every day I was there.
*All images taken from Google search results
Let me know if you’ve visited any of these places – I’d love to hear ideas from you on what I could do!